Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He's got hype-ups.

This morning:

Tom: Mom, will you please make my chin stop going up and down? 

Me: Huh? I don't understand. Your chin?  Oh, you have hiccoughs?

Tom: OHHHH! Yes, I have hype-ups. Please put me down for a nap so it will stop.

Seriously, I'm not sure he could be any more entertaining.

Just now he came in from outside, yelled ROBOT, did some jumping about, bouncing at the knee, and straight-armed dancing, (you must recall that he is entirely bottomless), then tried to microwave himself some edamame. Next, he begged me for a diaper, gave up on the diaper, and pooped in the frog potty while he scooted around on it from room to room on the tile floor. 

I mean, really. Who needs cable?

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

and he's cute too

Wonder Woman said...

Sounds like he'd fit in quite well 'round here. We have lots of robotesque karate-chop action.

Fave jello -- some layered thing where they mixed jello with sour cream. Takes lots of time, but is pretty with pastel rainbow of jello.

Potty-training isn't going as well for us. Mostly because I forget. If we're going to be gone at all during the day, he wears a diaper all day. But oldest has been waking up dry for a week now!

Shanana said...

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried! Very, VERY funny!

Varney Family said...

At least he went in the potty and no the diaper! yeah momma - you're almost there with him :)

Molly said...

I love listening to him talk, he is so funny and so cute!! You are going to have lots of fun with him before he has to go to school!