Friday, September 05, 2008

Blogs that keep me up at night

I LOVE to read your blogs. Sometimes, I keep thinking about your blogs for days. Yesterday, while I was at the car wash, I kept thinking: "I need to get home and check Shellie's ebay listing!" I wonder if her Postum sold for more than 86$? Seriously, check it out. You can still bid. It ends in 26 minutes. I'm going to see if anybody snipes that Mormon coffee at the last possible second!

Then, I saw that my cousin-in-law, Kristen, has had her identity stolen, in the most creepy way, ever. Even creepier than the guy who opened a credit card in Jake's name and moved to Italy, where he lived quite happily for a long time, making the minimum payment. I mean, if it's my card (what's yours is mine, right, baby?), I think I should get to live in Italy, you know? I'm the one who watches House Hunters International.

Anyhow, that's just what I've been thinking about. That and getting Counting Crows/Maroon 5/Augustana concert tickets for next week, and pondering what to clean out next.

Got to go wake up the kids and make lunches.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh I can so relate...I think about the blogs I read all the time. My husband will come home and ask me what's happened today and I'll give him a run down on the lives of Bloggers...I don't think that's what he had in mind when he asked me the question...Hmm...

Elisa said...

I do that too! I think about the blogs I read all the time... Some of my IRL friends blog, and we actually have caught ourselves talking about blogs we read like we are all BFF's... weird.

My husband calls them my imaginary friends...

nevadanista said...

I'm thinking of creating an online therapy group called Blog Stalkers Anonymous, with me as president! The problem is pulling myself away from blog stalking long enough to get it going :)

That is VERY creepy about your friend's family photo - and funny too at the same time. But mostly creepy.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Yeah, me too! That is just BIZARRE what happened to your cousin-in-law.

Pancake said...

WOW, I guess i need to blog more, cause when my head hits that pillow.... I am gone!

acte gratuit said...

WHAT THE...
So no "I wonder what that zany girl in Japan has gotten up to now?" huh???

And I thought we were MUTUAL STALKERS!

I'm TAKING YOU OFF THE LIST!

(Just kidding. Please don't hate me.)

also known as shell said...

I think about blogs too... thats so funny cause the other day I saw a pair of JT jeans...and totally thought of you

SBrooks said...

Holy Postum Celebrations. I am checking the pantry now - WOW!

annie valentine said...

I am so sad. As I sit here DRINKING MY PERO I could cry for Postum.

I too love this big universe blogging women. It's like being a member of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Blogger.

You're not alone. Say it one more time, "I'm not alone"...

Anonymous said...

That's too funny...I get carried away reading blogs, too!