Sunday, September 23, 2007

Coach Sam's Coloring Team

After our delicious breakfast-for-dinner of eggs, bacon, blueberry muffins, and grape slush, I did dishes while Sam colored this masterpiece entitled "Quilt".

Sam: I am totally a star at coloring!

It is amazing that I am sooo awesome!

I should be COACH of the coloring team!

Me: You are a star. Coach, huh?

Sam: Yeah. What's a hairdresser?

Me: A hairdresser cuts your hair and can do it up all fancy.

Sam: If I was an alien and crawled around on my belly, I would still love you, because you're my Mom.


Me: I'm so glad. I was worried about that.

Sam: What's a hairdresser again?

(I added a piece of Sam's "Quilt" to my header. I am totally a star at blog headers. It is amazing that I am so awesome!)

8 comments:

Jolene said...

Kelly B - you are so awesome. Nicole sent me your blog and I am a convert. I don't hate you because you are beautiful, or witty, or smart - in fact... I think I love you. Or I just really love your blog. - Jolene

Beeswax said...

Aw, shucks! You're gonna give me a big head. The last thing I need is a big head, though it might make my rear end look smaller in comparison.

Jane said...

that is a cool header, kelly. now that I know that it's sam's aka coach's art, even better. funny kids!

Anonymous said...

You are a star, I still don't know how to make a cool banner.

Kristen said...

I love the random things kids say...so cute. If you are throwing out books, Aaron likes reading Science Fiction/Fantasy. He gets in slumps where he doesn't know where to look next for a good read. Tried and true are best so if you get around to it you could send a couple good ones our way.

Beeswax said...

Kristen, the only thing like that I have read lately is "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. It is set in the future after some sort of apocolypse. It is VERY well written. My Mom read it 2x in a row. It isn't so much sci-fi, more just futuristic.

Beeswax said...

Kristen,since I really liked "The Road" I gave it away immediately! Sorry!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

he is soo funny! i love your blog! it's so funny. see-ya soon!
-brookie