Saturday, September 08, 2007

Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert

So, here's my new favorite place! Lunch today was at Joe's Farm Grill. I got a Pesto Chicken Sandwich and sweet potato fries. WOWIE. It is actually BETTER than Flancer's "Its About Thyme" chicken sandwich, which I have widely heralded as the best sandwich in the valley. I ate so much that even now I am struggling to sit upright at the computer. I need to go lie flat. I overheard someone order a raspberry milkshake that I might have to go back and get for dinner, after I have sufficiently recovered.

Here's the info and menu:
http://www.joesfarmgrill.com/

They are 1/4 mile west of Higley on Ray. From the new 202, exit Higley and go south to Ray, and turn right.

Oh, and whilst googling for the picture above, I came across this photo of the bathroom!?

John Wise blogged: "...well, this is the most extraordinary farmhouse toilet one might find during a lifetime of looking. The uni-sex facility features a flat-panel TV showing episodes of the supermarionation (a form of puppetry) classic "Thunderbirds" and in fancy-shmancy display cases are Thunderbirds action figures - not only all that, this is the cleanest bathroom in the world."

See, even more reasons for me to go back for dinner!

3 comments:

melanie said...

Dang! I knew I shoulda used the facilities.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

I can't believe it's better than "It's about Thyme", I'm going to have to take some time to ponder that...

Beeswax said...

Well, I think there is room in the world for TWO delicious sandwiches. It's good to know we have options.